collects information from our clients primarily to ensure that we are able to fulfill your requirements and to deliver Personalised / best experience.
- Be in control of your online experience all time. Try to remain completely anonymous until you fully trust that person.
- Closely look for odd behaviour or inconsistencies. Serious people will always respect your space and allow you to take your time to make a decision.
- Ask a friend or relative to read the emails you receive - an unbiased observer can spot warning signs you missed.
- Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal information like photo, mailing address, mobile no etc., or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.
- You can use the Photo Request feature on Dulhemiyan.com. As Dulhemiyan.com offers free scanning & upload
services to its members, there's no reason someone shouldn't be able to provide you a photo.
- View several images of someone in various style: casual, formal, indoor and outdoors. If he/she gives excuses
about why you can't see a photo, consider that he or she has something to hide.
- Use pre-paid mobile phone number or use local telephone blocking techniques to prevent your phone number from appearing in Caller ID. Only furnish your contact number when you feel completely comfortable and have some background information on the other person.
- If someone provides you a phone number with a strange area code, check it out to make sure it's not a changed
number before you make the call.
- Be very careful when it comes to taking an online relationship to offline.
- If you decide to arrange a meeting, you always have the right to change your mind. It's possible that your decision to keep the relationship at the anonymous level is based on a hunch that you can't logically explain. Trust yourself.
- When you decide to meet face to face with someone for the first time, choose a public place (such as a mall /
restaurant / cafe) where many people are around and ensure your own transportation .
- If you a meeting a person first time, take a friend or relative along with you.
- In case you decided to meet him / her alone leave the name, address and telephone number of the person you are going to meet with your friend or family member.
- Ask many questions to him/her and watch for inconsistencies. This will help you detect liars & cons, and it will help you find out if you're compatible.
- Pay attention to display of anger, intense frustration or attempts to pressure or control you. Acting in a resentful
manner,making demeaning or disrespectful comment or any physically inappropriate behaviour are all warning signs.
- Beware of those who try to ask money from you for whatever reason. Genuine person will not ask you for money in any circumstance. If someone asks you for money, use common sense and never give in to such requests.
- In case someone demands money from you report the situation to us.